M6 Educational Centre with Export Academy by Matrona Consulting is launching a new exclusive training program titled Excellence in Export and Logistics. In partnership with the Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen part of the Steinbeis University Berlin, we designed a program that will be brought to you by Germany’s most renowned experts in the field of international export, along with local experts that will encounter you with the local practices.
The Excellence in Export and Logistics course contains practical lessons in global trading which deal with the most important aspects of SMEs internationalization process, including managing overall international business, international sales and marketing, intercultural management and international HR, global sourcing and logistics, international financial management and international law and regulatory.
Who is it meant for:
- Experienced employees looking for a career development in export and logistics
- Employees looking for career opportunities
- Recent graduates
This added knowledge will greatly assist local companies to start exporting or export more, but also to individuals that want to pursue a career in international business.
A certificate of completion by world recognized institute from Germany that has more than 30 years of experience in academic education starting from 1980.
To produce fully equipped export workforce, confident in successfully contributing to the internalization process of any company regardless whether it is on its start of its internalization or has already long experience in exporting products / services.
With participating on this course you will gain:
- An excellent understanding of how to discover the difficulties and opportunities of international markets, from a strategic andoperational point of view.
- Ability to examine the issues involved when companies enter foreign markets and/or are involved in all other internationalization operations.
- Understanding of the principles of international sales, marketing, financing segmented by additional exposure to the problems export managers’ face in the global marketplace.
- Know-how on export planning, creating own competitiveness in the global market, cross-cultural differences impact, importance of international legal business frameworks and full understanding and flawless realization of internationalization procedures and techniques.
- Work on real-life cases guided by our trainers and experts.
The course is based on the following key principles:
- scholastic approach, integrates all significant aspects of the internationalization process;
- usage of the best practical experiences and theoretical research; and
- an international team of lecturers, proven experts, each in their own field of expertise.
Start Date: End of March
Duration: Three months
Classes delivery: Live /Online / Hybrid
Number of Modules: 7
Study/activity time: up to 70 hours total
Teaching Method: Lectures, discussions and case studies
Tuition: 1900 EUR
Organizers: M6 Educational Centre / SGIT Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen, Steinbeis UniversityBerlin / Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg (EABW) / Export Academy by Matrona Consulting
For more information about the modules, program and participant registration, click here Excellence in Export and Logistics